Congratulations to all of our graduating students and to the UNSW A&D ANNUAL 15 award winners.
More than twenty awards have been made to the emerging artists, designers, makers and digital media creators who have work featured in the UNSW Art & Design graduate exhibition.
The awards are generously supported by generous individuals and industry partners and recognise outstanding work by graduates across all media.
These awards provide invaluable support for upcoming talent. In 2015 our award winners include:
- Eckersley’s Painting Prize - Katie Hubbard
- The John Gage Prize for Colour - Terrence Combos
- The Art Scene Annual Award for Painting and Drawing - Lisa McCleary
- The Art Scene Chroma Painting Award - Ricky Emmerton
- The Art Scene Derivan Painting Award - Jane Guthleben
- The Art Scene Faber-Castell Drawing Award - Yi Cao
- The Art Scene 2015 Annual Award for Printmaking – Olivia Wilson
- The Art Scene Canson Paper Award for Printmaking – Rinaldo Hartanto
- The Art Scene Printmaking Award – Cameron Scott
- Australian Design Centre Award – Jenny Newman
- Sturt Graduate Prize - Jenny Newman
- TAFTA Workshop Award - Elizabeth Hackney
- Workshopped Award for Outstanding Responsible Design - Lucy Wyborn
- Frost Award for the 'big idea' - Eleanor McNeill
- Design for Social Activism - Dillon Ashcroft
- The Earle Backen Award – Sara Sohrabian
The ANNUAL 15 is on display at the Paddington campus from 25 November – 12 December 2015.