ANNUAL 16 Premiere Screenings
- When 9 Dec - 9 Dec 2016
249 Oxford St, Paddington NSW
See outstanding new work by graduates from Art & Design’s animation, film, visual effects and interactive media programs as part of the A&D ANNUAL 16 Premiere Screenings.
UNSW Art & Design's ANNUAL is Australia's largest national showcase of graduate contemporary art, design and creative media work.
Join us at historic Chauvel Cinema in Paddington to view short works by our talented graduates and catch up with friends, fellow alumni, and industry professionals whilst meeting the next generation of animators, filmmakers and creative media makers.
The evening features two curated 45 minute screening sessions.
Food and beverages will be available. Please join us for refreshments after the second session.
Register for your free ticket here.
- Page from Tuesday - Nicola Yeo and Jeremy Chung
- Home - Renny Beazley
- One Person Two Worlds - Christina Li
- Marie Antoinette - Ailisha Sabalburo
- Gathering Grooves - Lachlan Paull
- The True Anatomy Project - Rachel Simpson
- Insides - Alinta Kirkpatrick
- 1-800-EXTERMINATE - Maraiah Tominez
- I am Not A Very Good Bird - Melanie Shin
- Designing One Day - Deanna Hewitt
- Switch - Aurora Sice
- Yi - Andrea Chen
- The Diamond As Big As The Ritz - John Harry Warne
- Westies - Herbert Leota
- Tulong - Adrienne Bolina
- Lost And Found - Rachel Scott-Young and Kimberley Farrell and Sara Ali
Thank you to our sponsors