Artist, author, educator
Graeme Sullivan completed a Diploma of Art Education, now Bachelor of Fine Arts/Bachelor of Education double degree.
Projects and roles
- Graeme Sullivan is Director of the School of Visual Arts at Penn State University, Pennsylvania
- Originally a high school teacher
- Taught Art Education at Columbia University in New York
- His anonymous Streetworks are artworks that pop up in public places all around the world
- Author of the seminal book, Art Practice as Research: Inquiry in Visual Arts