The UNSW Art & Design Advisory Council’s role is to advise the Dean and advance the faculty.
The Council is composed of senior creative, business and industry leaders with deep links across the art and design community and creative industries.
The Council is appointed by the University President and Vice-Chancellor and is led by a Chair and Deputy Chair and includes up to 14 Members.
The UNSW Art & Design Advisory Council Members are:
- Natalia Bradshaw - Art Consultant and Art & Culture Advocate
- Sally Breen - Board Director, Gallerist
- Hamish Cameron OAM - Chief Executive Officer, Chief Entertainment
- Brendan Harkin - Founder, X Media Lab
- Professor Ross Harley - Dean, UNSW Art & Design
- Dr Dick Quan - Collector, Board Director and Advisor
- David Redhill - Global Chief Marketing Officer, Deloitte Consulting